Friday, January 22, 2010

A Contest

There will be a contest it will be hosted by my cousin oreo135 all the information in on this article. If you have any questions you can comment on this post.


I'm gonna start a contest! Directions: if you want to enter in this contest you must go on ecobuddies at 4:30 eastern time. I don't know all of the western, central, and mountain times so if you live in one of those places go online and look up United States Time Zones. Every one that wants to participate has to put a comment on my blog. If you are on my friends list on ecobuddies and you use the friends searcher to find me, you will be disqualified! So don't bother using it to find me. I will be hiding somewhere on ecobudddies on February 6 at 4:30 east time as I mentioned. I will be starting with everyone at the winding woods and I will assign everyone to a partner. Say Julia1 is partners with caramel122, they would have to stay together the whole time. If one person leaves to go to another place and the other person doesn't know were you are you are disqualified. You are not aloud to use the map. If anyone uses the map tell me. I might do this again.Hope you come. When you write a comment write what your ecobuddies name is. I posted a comment on my blogg under whats going on plz look at it!sk Julia1 or oreo135!

4 comments:

  1. people please put a comment on either this blogg or or on my blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oreo that sounds fun yor contest and i wanna come this is eggo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ANYONE can join the contest even if you aren't buddies with oreo?

    ReplyDelete